Accounting and ERP systems do an excellent job of collecting transactional data. Some of them even provide some basic analytics capability. But, somehow you still need more. Here are 6 things that may mean you need more than you are getting today.
- You need to combine ERP data with data from other sources (CRM, Third Party data, etc...)
- You need to have access to information on any device and from anywhere.
- You have hundreds of thousands to millions of records to analyze.
- You need to add information like sales territories or product attributes to your dataset to aid in analysis.
- You know that your data contains the key to solving your business problems, but you are not sure how to identify the areas that will have the biggest impact on business success.
- You want to empower your teams to make data-driven decisions.
Stellar One Consulting has been helping customers transform their business using the data visualization and analytics capabilities of Tableau Software. Tableau is not a replacement for reporting tools. It is an excellent platform for analyzing and presenting data in a format that anyone can understand without the expensive work of having to build a data warehouse or analysis cubes. Tableau is an end-user driven tool that allows anyone to quickly investigate their data to identify trends, outliers, and actionable information.
Stellar One Consulting and Tableau offer you the power to do things you have only dreamed of in the past. But don't take our word for it.
"Tableau and Stellar One Consulting are changing the way we do business. We now have the capability to analyze data and make decisions more quickly than ever."
- Ruben Arslanian, VP of Operations, NATco Global